Thursday, October 17, 2013

link love

Vinyasa Flow - Dylan Werner
This video is one of the coolest things ever. Now that I've seen this, I really want to add "learn how to do yoga inversions" and "go on a yoga retreat" to my 101 list, but clearly I can't because it's 101 things in 1001 days and not 103 things. Rest assured that I will not forget about those two goals, though! I will do those crazy handstands and inversions eventually. He also has a super awesome couples acroyoga video as well; I did not know that was a thing, but maybe that needs to go on my list as well... I think I need to find a boyfriend/partner first. 

Articles:

Travel:
- Moroccan paradise

 DIY:
- 3D Origami Pumpkins (in French, but there's enough pictures to make sense even without using Google Translate)
- Kid's hot air balloon costume

 Cool Finds:
- The Brooklyn Bridge in letterpress type

No comments: