Friday, February 14, 2014

link love + happy valentine's day

how to draw hearts with circles-a geometric "love" story - fiber lab

Happy Valentine's Day! This video by Justina Yang from Fiber Lab is definitely a must-watch, since it's so awesome. The three-part video shows different ways to create a heart from a simple circle - the first two that incorporate math are my favorite, and made me smile. She also created this impressive video story of a paper croissant, which completely blew my mind. Like, kaboom.  I don't know if I actually want her job (ew paper cuts and sore fingers), but maybe it'd be cool for a week.
Anyways, hope you have an especially lovely time this weekend with your loved ones, or just taking some time to pamper yourself. As for me, it'll be me and my cat having our own little party (read: having tuna and going to bed early).

articles:
- "lung in a box" keeps organs breathing before transplants

food:
cheeto-crusted jalapeno poppers
- vegetarian banh mi

fun finds:
- this victorian home
- this soho loft
- this dinner party set-up
the adorable swiffer ad couple
- jauntful: shareable, printable city guides that you create
- nine true facts that sound completely fake

No comments: